Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 365~Feb 3

Dog's Best Friend (notice the shorts!)~If you aren't a full timer, you probably don't know this fun fact: When you buy your RV, they give you a dog as a housewarming gift.  Not really, but if you looked around campgrounds you might wonder if that were true.  It seems that people that live in RV's also seem to need dogs along for the ride.  I don't think I've ever met a group that seems to love dogs more than this group does.  They've inspired me to do the same.  I now find myself stopping to ooh and ahh over the dogs, like I used to do with babies.  Or maybe this is just a getting old thing and I hadn't realized it until now?  Either way, it's pretty sweet.

1 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We are the only RVers in the world who don't own a dog! We just ooh and aah over all the others.