Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Visiting Us in Florida

All of this talk about missing Austin while he visits family has reminded me that we've had family visiting us in the past few months.  We are so used to not having any family living near us that it's a special treat when we do have that.  In February (27th) my cousin Mike and his wife Brenda came to visit us.  They brought their sweet dog, Boo, who has since passed away.  I hadn't visited with my cousin in probably over 20 years so it was an extra special treat to have time with he and Brenda.  They are some of the kindest, most positive people you will ever meet.  They even gave me a gift of a CD with a gospel group singing a song that Brenda wrote on it.  Sometime we want to get over there way to hear her sing and play with her band.  Good times!

Then we had another visit today from my Mom and nieces and nephew.  Ambir and Auburn drove up one day and we got to see them on top of the other family visitors.  It was wonderful to have time together.  We even got to play charades together.


Living the life in already HOT Florida!

0 comments: