Monday, September 17, 2012

The Ringling Museum of Art

I have not been keeping up on our blog at all this summer.  I still take lots and lots of pictures but when it comes to moving them from my laptop to the blog, I admit my motivation just has not been there.  For the most part, I am so deeply immersed in our lives here, I just don't even think of the blog at all.  Then we will go and do something like visit an art museum that we have been to before and I remember the blog and remember how nice it is to have the blog there as a record of the places we have visited.

Last weekend, we were grateful to have Aric come and visit us.  He and I went to The Ringling Museum together.  He came back to visit again this weekend and we took another trip over there, this time bringing Nathan and Lee with us.

I was able to do the Ca'D 'Zan tour this time.  I have been on the bottom floor for a self-guided tour but have never been on the top floor.  It is such an interesting place with an interesting history.
 My favorite part of this beautiful place is the Art Museum.  Each time we visit, I end up thinking I wish we had more time there and this time was no exception.  I truly love this museum.
We bought a membership so I'm guessing we'll be back a few more times over the next year.  Hopefully I will remember to take pictures and maybe even blog about it!

Living the life in S Florida!

1 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We went to the rest of it last season and missed the art museum...must go back!