Thursday, June 23, 2011

Learning and Loving My Smartphone Camera

With a little prompting, I decided to move into this century and get a smartphone.  Keep in mind that I just upgraded from a Razr flipphone this past year.  A phone that I had to purchase used off of Craigslist and Ebay in order to replace mine when it broke or somehow got lost at Busch Gardens.

I liked my old phone.  It was simple and easy and I could use it without thinking too hard.

And although I still can't figure out how to answer the actual phone part, or even hear it when it rings-there are other things I am loving about having a smartphone.  Like the fact that the pictures it takes are surprisingly decent.

With some apps, you can grab some really fun shots.  Still not sure I'm glad I upgraded the phone but I love not having to lug my huge camera onto the beach each time we visit there.

1 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We need a new phone ; our techie son in CO shopped with his dad -- still not sure what he'll come up with. I like my simple little razr. Such interesting times we live in huh? (Your phone does take pretty good pictures!)