Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Hour for Austin and Charlotte's Birthday

Dianne graciously hosted a Happy Hour for Austin and Charlotte's birthday.  I was going to try to do a surprise party for him at the tournament we were going to.  Dianne asked him if his Mom was doing anything for his birthday and he said no...so she offered to do the party.  I filled her in on the surprise party plan and she was going to help me out with that.  Then he asked her about the Happy Hour, so at the last minute she pulled of this one.  Thank goodness she is great at these and just rolled with it.  Thanks, Dianne!

I had my camera on the wrong setting so the pictures are awful.  I am glad I have these at least though so we can remember our time there tonight!

And here is my Project 365 picture for today-the lovely Charlotte:

0 comments: