Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Special Christmas Treat

Since we have lived as full time RV'rs, there are many things that we have to do differently.  Most of these things are small trade offs inn order for us to live the life we want to.  But it's been nice to get some of those things back when we are sitting in one place for a bit.  This being a great example of that:
I have a real (artificial) Christmas tree this year!  And I couldn't be more excited about that.  Every time I walk in the door and see it, I smile.  I love that I can put gifts under the tree, rather than in front of it.
I love that I could put some of the many ornaments that my MIL has given us for Christmas over the years on it.  There are so many memories in those ornaments.
It's is really feeling like Christmas in our rig and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Living the life in chillier Florida!


0 comments: