Monday, August 5, 2013

Line Dancing at Colony Cottage Recreation Center

Every night Donna and I email each other and decide what we are going to do the following day.  Last night we decided to go line dancing at a new place, the Colony Cottage Recreation Center.   We got there early, and I'm so glad we did because shortly after we arrived, there was a line waiting to get in.
 Because there were so many people, it meant a very crowded room while we were dancing.
Donna took some of these pictures, which meant she captured me while I was dancing.
The line dancing class starts at Beginner level and works up to Intermediate level.  Each week we are learning more and more, so we are able to stay and dance longer.  Donna is a former professional dancer, so she is incredibly fast at learning and she is an awesome dancer.  I move along at a much slower pace across the board, but still manage to have a lot of fun.

After we hit the level where we needed to stop we made sure to take some pictures of the recreation center we were in.  We both managed to take some, so I have a mix of pictures from my phone camera and ones Donna shared with me.  I will try to take more pictures of the recreation centers, because they are all incredible.  There are 63 recreation centers in The Villages.  Each one is decorated in a specific theme.  Colony Cottage is a regional center and is gorgeous.  The details in each of the centers is truly exceptional and I love just wandering around and looking at each one.
This one is so pretty and relaxing.  It really does feel like a beautiful cottage.
I'll try to write about the rest of our day tomorrow, because we have an early for me day in the morning so I need to head to bed!
Living the life in The Villages!

0 comments: