Friday, February 26, 2010

Sun & Fun Museum

We headed out late today and made it barely in time to see the Sun & Fun Museum in Lakeland.  We'll have to come back and visit again since we had so little time.
 
 
Mostly, we were going to see some special friends.  We were in the Peace River TT and they were still in the Orlando TT, so we met in the middle.  We met up with Kati, Auvi, Zoe, Kelby and Conner.  Zoe is Austin's non-girlfriend.  We can't figure it out.  He wants to spend all of his free time with her and yet still gets mad when we say she is his girlfriend.  I guess we can just say she is his friend that he deeply admires in every.single.way.  She told me that he lets her think she is in charge.  I think they are off to a great start!

We met this family through FOTR, which is a group we are in for families that travel.  Most travel full time.  We have made plans to meet up with them a few other times, and it just didn't work out.  We finally met them at the rally.  We are really enjoying our time together. 

At this point, I handed off my camera to Auvi so she could play with my camera.  Here is some of her work:
 Aren't they cute?  
  I love this picture of Zoe.  Great work, Auvi!

Living the life in Florida!

1 comments:

unschoolermom said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

Kandy