Saturday, September 18, 2010

Niagara Falls

This is one of those things that I had on my Bucket List when we started traveling.  This is also one of those things that lived up to its hype.  It is also one of those things that is so incredible, that words can't even begin to describe it.
It is also one of those things that pictures can't truly capture it.  I still tried.  I wanted to post about a hundred of my shots from this wonderful day, but I forced myself to pare it down to a size I could actually upload using our connection.
To be up close and feel and hear the power was really something.  It reminded me of how much grander things found in nature are than things that man builds.
Not to mention, it was just beautiful.  Really, really take your breath away beautiful!
Living the life in the land of natural wonders!

3 comments:

jaci said...

Wow. It must have been something else! Thank you (again) for sharing, Krystal

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I am in awe! Would love to see these falls someday. (so many places......)

You have a rainbow in that one shot -- fantastic!!!!

L. J. Lowe said...

it is the most amazing place i've ever been. :D so glad you got to cross that off your bucket-list.