Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back in Florida with Friends and Family

It is so odd to go from weather where we had the heater on, to wearing shorts the next day...but that's what happens when you travel hundreds of miles in one day.  We have landed back in Florida and it's good to be back.  Last year I was a bit sad when we came back because I knew it meant travel would not be happening.  This year I couldn't get back fast enough!

We were were tickled pink that we made it back in time to see Zoe.  On top of that goodness, Auburn was in Orlando so we got to see her too.  Even though I was exhausted from the trip, I still soaked up the sunshine of the two girls that I adore so much.

1 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I don't think I'll ever get used to that temperature change! At least I'll never take it for granted.

We'll be flying back to Florida next month, so that will be a really quick change!

Glad you got to see your "girls".