Monday, September 19, 2011

Mountain Top and Valley

One wonderful thing about where Nathan's family lives is that you can see the mountains pretty much from anywhere you are at there.  The scenery is breathtaking.  It is so lush that we find ourselves saying, "it is so green here" each time we visit.  It's a wonderful place to enjoy nature at its finest.
 I never tire of this scenery.  I don't think I ever will tire of it.  I mean, can you imagine seeing this and saying, you know what...I'm done with all of this beauty?  Nope, not gonna happen.

What I rarely did when we lived here, and really enjoy now though is the ride coming in.  The ride that allows us a whole different view of this magical place.  The drive over the mountains, where we look down on the valley below.  That is what we enjoyed today.
It is still so green and still so beautiful.
Just an entirely different perspective.
Living the life in Virginia!

0 comments: