Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What the Rest of the Family Is Up To

While we hang out in South Carolina, the rest of the family is doing their thing in Florida and Illinois.  The princess is growing up, like little ones tend to do.  She is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen.  Ashleigh is fantastic at sending me pictures and videos of the little peanut so I can see her smiles almost daily.  Ashleigh is working tons of hours and still cooking up her daily feasts.  I don't know how she is juggling it all, but she is.
Ambir is busy working, being a girlfriend and modeling.  Yes, our super model is doing some formal modeling now which is no big surprise to us.  She has always loved to be in front of the camera so it's only natural that she be paid to do so! 

Aric is busy working and taking care of his own house and all the things that go along with that.  He is also attempting to get thrown out of stores every chance he gets by having too much fun there by playing like a child (or fun adult).  I don't have any photos of his craziness like dressing up like a cat, so I'll just have to visualize it.  We are looking forward to seeing him very shortly.

Auburn is working two jobs and in her little bit of spare time she does things like jet skiing.  It's a  rough life!  I thought it was so sweet that the only thing she wanted for her birthday is for Austin to come and visit her.  Who would have thought that they would actually pick to spend time together someday? 
We are here, still soaking up the goodness of South Carolina.  We are enjoying it and we are also looking forward to seeing our Florida kids soon!


1 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your family is growing/grown up! Wow. So sad that your kids live in such an awful place to go for the Winter ;>)! I'm just jealous because I am ready to be where the sun is shining, while still I'm loving being here in the Northwest with the family.