Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lauren's Significant Other, Dustin

For years, I've heard Lauren talk about one of the biggest loves of her life.  I kept telling her that I hoped we could meet someday.  Yesterday, I was finally able to meet Dustin.
I can think of a few people off the top of my head who understand Lauren's love.  Jaci, my Mom and Merrin are who come to mind right away.  I think horses are incredible and I enjoy time with them.  But I do not have the all encompassing love for horses that Lauren has.  Lauren eats, sleeps and breathes horses.  She has been this way for as long as I can remember.  So to see her in her happiest place in the world was a treat to say the very least.
To watch her ride, and see her great form was a special thing for us.
 Most of all, I loved seeing her smile.  She is a pretty serious person, so to her her look downright radiant made me smile from ear to ear. 

Thank you, Lauren for letting us meet Dustin and getting to see you ride.  We loved every minute of it!
I'm gonna smile every time I see this picture!  Just beautiful!  Both of them!

1 comments:

jaci said...

I love Dustin. He's drop-dead gorgeous. yep, he's a keeper. ;)