Saturday, October 25, 2008

2008 Jacksonville Air Show

Today the guys took the kids and went to the NAS Jax Air Show. Nathan was excited because he normally does the Air and Sea show in Fort Lauderdale for his birthday and they didn't have it this year. The Blue Angels are always a favorite:
Anything that flies and has fire is apparently great too:
But this is what I couldn't wait to see pictures of. Austin informed me upon arriving back to the campground that he found his dream woman. I just had to see what person captured his young heart. Here she is:
I wasn't impressed until I saw this:I get it. What thirteen year old guy wouldn't be in love?

Sadly, I missed all of this because my girl and I got to spend time aimlessly wandering around a bookstore and then did lunch at Panera Bread. I'm not sure how we managed it, because out of three months traveling together we only did lunch one other time when we snuck out of the laundrymat to do it. This time we didn't even have to drag laundry with us so we were super excited. We all had a blast today.

0 comments: