Monday, October 20, 2008

Sand, Sun and Shhhhh....more KK

More beach fun today. Not much to say except the weather was perfect for it.

Ace will never be the same now that he knows about the beach. He LOVES it here.And the kids seem to like it too.
At some point Austin brought me a gift. Gee, thanks....I think.And back at the camp site before we headed out for shopping and dinner.We also headed over to KK tonight. We *had* to go, because they gave me a coupon yesterday and we are leaving on Wednesday. I mean, what else could we do? We waited this time for the HOT donuts. It ended up being a bit of a wait. Sorry to my fellow board members that I showed up late to our board meeting tonight. My secret's out now. You would have done the same, right?

I can't say any more about it because we made a sweet, sticky, sugary glaze stuck to our lips and shirt vow never to reveal what exactly happened here tonight. Let's just say, I hope they do not have hidden cameras there. We'd be really embarrassed if they did.

In my best Homer Simpson voice: "MMMMMMMM.......Doughnuts".

0 comments: