Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hotel Me-Maw

My niece Mikaylah has been our source of entertainment this week while staying with us. She says the funniest things. Today she heard me discussing a hotel that I will be staying in while in California. She asked if she could see it and I explained that it would be too far away.

She asked if it were "Hotel Me-Maw" because she knew where that hotel was. It took me a minute but then I realized she meant my MIL's house where they stayed for a visit in November. I laughed and told her no, that wasn't the hotel but I knew that hotel and liked to stay there too.

She sat for a few minutes watching Dora and then said to herself more than anyone...there is lots and lots and lots of food at Hotel Me-Maw.
I so adore this child and her sister!

Living the life in Arizona.

1 comments:

unschoolermom said...

That is just so cute! And I love the picture, too!

Kandy