Saturday, May 9, 2009

St. David to Cottonwood, Arizona

Today we headed out from St. David and landed in Cottonwood, Arizona. The drive went very well and the highlight of our trip was sharing In-N-Out with the kids. In-N-Out happens to be my favorite burger place ever so to say I was excited would be putting it mildly. I think I first heard about the place from my friend Monica and couldn't wait to try it years ago when we visited CA. I had no idea they were in Arizona so it was a nice surprise.We parked in a Wal-Mart lot and had to walk over to In-N-Out where Auburn dubbed AZ to be "retardedly hot" which cracked me up given she is a Florida girl. When we walked back to the truck, I was walking Ace and she asked me if he was limping and I said no...he is just doing this (hopping from one foot to the other) because it's so hot. We all did the "awwwww" together and then cracked up because it was quite comical to see a puppy doing it. He quicky figured out what the shade was and did his best to walk in it all the way back. I love the dog so much that I thought about carrying him. But really, it was just too retardedly hot to do such a thing. That and Mimi would probably kill me in my sleep if I showed him more love then her.
Living the life in Arizona!

0 comments: