Live the Adventure for this cool award. She is someone I hope to meet sometime IRL because she strikes me as being someone I'd adore. She is a fellow road warrior and homeschooling Mom. I enjoy both of her blogs. I also enjoyed adding some new blogs to my blog roll from seeing who she gave the award to, and the blogs she received it from.
In order to accept, I have to answer the following questions and pass the award to six other bloggers that I think have an Over the Top blog.
I didn't realize these were supposed to be one word answers, so I edited them to do it right.
1.Where is your cell phone: Car
2. Your hair: Brown
3. Your mother: Unique
4. Your father: Unique
5. Your favorite food: Mexican
6. Your dream from last night: Cooking
7. Your favorite drink: Sweet
8. Your dream/goal: Travel
9. What room are you in: Truck
10. What is your hobby: Photography
11. What is your fear: Bats
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years:Traveling
13. Where were you last night: DC
14. Something you are not: Patient
15. Muffins: Chocolate
16. Wish List items: Nikon D90
17. Where did you grow up: Texas/Michigan
18. Last thing you did: Krispy Kreme
19. What are you wearing: Sweatpants
20. Your TV: off
21. Your pets:Cats
22. Your friends: Priceless!
23. Your life: Fulfilling
24. Your mood: Excited
25. Missing someone: Family
26. Vehicle: Truck
27. Something you're not wearing: Socks
28. Your favorite store: Thrifts
29. Your favorite color: Red
30. When's the last time you laughed: Today
31. When's the last time you cried: This week
32. Your best friend: Nathan
33. One place you go over and over: Target
34. One person who emails me regularly: Eileen
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Now the hard part: the 6 blogs that I am giving the award to because they are Over the Top Blogs.
1. Has to be my friend Laurie over at Roadways. I'm a bit biased because I've met her in person and know how truly fabulous she is, but I think her blog is awesome. The photography alone makes it worth the visit. She is a former family on the roader that is now (hopefully temporarily) plunked down in gorgeous Canada. She writes beautifully, most likely because she lives beautifully.
2. Is one of the coolest Mom's blogs I read : Where the FuhKai? It is another full time family (I see a theme here) and the Mom is Vicki. Again, amazing photography and just the most interesting capture of their life. Before we went on the road, I read her blog and time and time again thought, oh yeah...I could live that way. She had me so much more excited about living this way than I already was.
3. A blog written by Deanna and the name is as neat as she is: The Well-Groomed Hippie. Deanna is in an online group I'm in and it would take a book to tell you all the reasons I think she is a really interesting person. So I'll just give you two: she loves NOLA and her hubby likes to dress up like a pirate. 'Nuff said.
4. My next blog is from another online friend, Donna. Her blog Random Thoughts of a Fiery Woman is just what it says it is. I don't really have to explain why I love the blog, do I? I mean, who wouldn't love hearing the thoughts of a Fiery Woman? She's smart and she's so compassionate. As I sit writing this, I think she is rescuing a dog. It doesn't get any cooler than that, my friends.
5. Jacidawn is a personal favorite and again, I'm biased because I've met Jaci in person. I adore Jaci. She is one of my all time favorite online friends. I love her photography and her writing. She shares her life that now includes the two cutest grandhildren-outside of my own of course, and Murphy who I think is related to Marley. Someday I hope she writes a book about Murphy. I hope that book becomes as popular as the one about Marley. Read her blog and you'll understand.
6. Last, but definitely not least is my friend Melanie's blog, Pressing Forward. Out of everyone on the list, I've known her the longest. I met her online and then was able to meet her in person this year. She is truly lovely. She is a military wife and is currently going it alone and she shares about that in raw and honest ways. She's a hoot on top of that. Read her blog and laugh. Then send her hugs for being one of our country's heroes in her own way.