Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Can Now Return

to my regularly unscheduled life.  I've tackled both of my big projects for this winter.  I sorted through over 800 books, most of which are getting donated to a great cause.  I also sorted through 95% of my ebay inventory and am done with that.  I'm tickled pink that I did find places for both the books and clothes, and places that I felt good about.

That being said, I'm more tickled pink to be DONE with the work involved.  I have been completely engrossed in the projects and I was not enjoying not having time with friends and family.  I'm not used to having other things take over my days, and can tell you that I definitely prefer the unscheduled life to the scheduled.

We are wrapping up our time here in Florida and counting down the days to when we head out to start moving again.  We are definitely getting antsy and can tell that it is time!

Living the life in warmer Florida!

1 comments:

laurie l. goodman said...

i hear you
as spring is here now, all of a sudden everything is booked up and there seems to be something 'on' everyday. it's a different pace-a different way of organizing my time and sometimes it can be an adjustment.
i'm excited to see what your new adventures will be and will live vicariously through you.
hugs xx L
p.s. yay to being done with more 'stuff' yippeee!