Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guitar Heroes

We have enjoyed having friends around to hang out with here at Peace River.  Well, we almost always have friends here.....but they don't usually come over to play Guitar Hero.

Guitar Hero is a great thing to play because it only involves the game, the guitars and then of course players:
This is serious stuff.  The games can get pretty intense:
It's almost as much fun to watch as it is to play:
Then there is this:
Please don't ask me to explain it.  Because I couldn't if I tried.  They are having fun.  That's all I know!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Living the life in Florida!

1 comments:

The Valentines said...

SO cool, love our 'dudes' when they get on the guitar hero (we don't have it, they have to rely on others...). Glad you love your awesome life, you should - safe travels!