Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party at Peace River

Peace River had a nice costume party for the park on Saturday night, so we made sure to attend.  I miss having little ones to celebrate the holidays with so I love it when I can still have a reason to make goodies and dress up.  I spent the day making pumpkin spice donuts, cupcakes and chocolate covered pretzels.
When we arrived at the party, it was kind of dark inside and I was trying to figure out who was playing up on the stage.  It took me a few minutes to realize the couple singing was Buddy and Diane.  My shots didn't turn out, so you'll have to peek at Donna's pictures here: Florida Picklers

The only shots we did manage to get to come out decently were a few from the dance floor.  Notice my "I don't know what the heck I'm doing so I'll watch Donna" poses.
I have fun dancing even when I don't know what I'm doing. 
We even managed to get Nathan out there for one dance.  There were tons of goodies and great music and fun people.  We had a nice time.

I have to share this cute picture of Ambir with her boyfriend, Daniel.  It looks like they had fun that night too.  I know I'm biased but she is such a beauty and such a ham when it comes to pictures.  I love it!

Living the life in fun Florida!

0 comments: