Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jetty Park

Today is the first day of the rally but we arrived a day early, so we had a bit of time to explore before the official start of the rally.  We explored the pier and the beach and both were really nice.

There were so many dead fish floating in the water, which felt very sad to us.  It was similar to seeing so many trees on the ground after the hurricanes.



 There were still plenty of people out, despite the cold weather and dead fish.


Beautiful, isn't it?

Living the life in beautiful Florida!

3 comments:

laurie l. goodman said...

yes, it is beautiful despite the dead fish and cold. is it due to the cold that they are dying? love the sepia-tones btw. :)

Show Us The World said...

Cold and pollution apparently. I loved the tones too. Textures that I used as an overlay so quick and easy editing. I have been super lazy with the processing lately. Still snapping away though, so I can play later!

jaci said...

I wouldn't think the cold would affect the fish so much because they are in the water which should remain something of a constant temperature?? Shows what I know. But if it is pollution, what is being done (do you know)? That looks like a Superfund sight. :(

But the jetty *is* beautiful & I like the sepia tones. very retro.