Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project 365/52

Today I finished the last of this project and I'm tickled pink that I made it all the way through a year.  For those that don't know what this is, you take a picture each day for a year making it 365 pictures at the end of the year.  I did it by week, so I did seven pictures a week for a year.  Then I did digital scrapbooking pages of each week.  I got behind at some point with the scrapbook pages but that's ok because it gave me something to do while stuck inside during this cold spell.

It was tons of fun and I don't think I will do it this year.  I take tons of pictures and put them on our blog and I think that's good enough for me!

6 comments:

unschoolermom said...

Congratulations!

Eileen said...

So, you have scrapbook pages for each week of 09? Can I see them somewhere?

Show Us The World said...

Eileen, yeah I did all 52 weeks and then put them in a hard copy book. You can see the pages here: http://partyof5.smugmug.com/Photography/2009/DSP-LifeProject52-for-2009/7504193_KXqXQ#520223887_iXJwf

Eileen said...

That is TOO aweseome. Thanks, I will go enjoy while eating some yummy apple pie that Dennis made!

Show Us The World said...

Yum! That pie would go perfect with the mac and cheese I just made. Can you come to FL? ;p

Eileen said...

I tell you, when I am done with the yearly board meetings I sure would like to visit you and few others JUST for FUN!