Saturday, January 16, 2010

More FOTR Rally

We are still enjoying the interaction with our fellow road warriors.  We have plenty of planned activities to participate in and much down time to get to know each other better.

 
One of the families brought a big huge screen which made movies and Guitar Hero even more fun.  We enjoyed watching a movie that the Evan's family made of all of our families.  So far so good!  The only thing I managed to snap pictures of was when we went to the beach to do relay races.  And someone else graciously snapped these for me so I could play.  I'm glad I at least remembered the camera here.

 
We also figured out how to get brownies today.  It seems if you are simply willing to answer a few simple questions about what life on the road is about and let them look inside your house (RV), you can reap the benefits of a plate full of brownies.  Who knew?!? And I don't mean brownies like Nathan made which didn't look so good, but really yummy brownies.  Thank you to our future FOTR couple that gave us the treat.  I won't identify you here unless you give me permission, but we really enjoyed our time with you and we have already polished off the brownies.

Oh, and if the relay race looks like fun, it is.  However, finding it hard to catch your breath after your turn-not so fun.  If you want to know how out of shape you are, running on the beach is a great test!

0 comments: