Friday, December 26, 2008

Gingerbread House Making

This is one of our holiday traditions that I think we've done just about every single Christmas. The older the kids get, the less interested they are in joining me in doing this though. Last year, Austin was the only one who would help me. Austin is...ummm...very particular when doing projects. So am I. So it makes for an interesting time when we work together. He decided in the spirit of Christmas, he'd help us to avoid the potential conflict and just do it himself this year.

Here's the end result and I think he did an awesome job. I was able to still participate by taking pictures and he was able to do it just the way he wanted. It was a good compromise!

1 comments:

jaci said...

I miss making gingerbread houses! Austin's house really takes me back to when the kids were little... how fun!