Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If You Feed Them, They Will Come!

I've discovered this week that birds are like teens. If you have food, they will come and visit you. This is actually Nathan's project, as I tend to be more one that enjoys nature as I come across it. He's more the one that wants to bring nature to us.
How fantastically cool is this though, to be sitting in our "yard" and having these be our form of entertainment? I know, nothing new for many of you living in a sticks and bricks house. But very cool for me, who would have never thought to try it in while living in a RV.Living the life in gorgeous California.

2 comments:

laurie l. goodman said...

kewlio! me likey the hummingbirdies!!!! as usual, i love your shots! it's amazing what you discover about 'alternative' lifestyles... naturally beautiful and accessible to us all!

unschoolermom said...

Oh, wow! They are so pretty! Taliesin was just asking me about humming birds. I will have to show him these pictures.

Kandy