Thursday, June 18, 2009

Overheard Today

We still don't have decent internet here, so I am way behind in my blogging. Since this doesn't have any pictures with it, I think this will post ok though.

Overheard today during lunch, as a woman was sharing with her lunch partner about her family starting from her mother/father down to great grandchildren being over 100 members: It's really great when you have that many people because you can pick your favorites and spend lots of time doing things with them. And the people you don't like so much, you don't really have to do much with at all.

Coming from a large family, I laughed because it's so true in a way only those of us with large families can relate to.

Another overheard between an elderly woman and a middle aged man: Is Robert still alive?

Guessing she and Robert aren't real tight.

I could people watch/listen to all day long.

Living the life in San Diego.

0 comments: