Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's It!

Each area that we have visited, we have tried to try out "local" foods to get a better feel for the area. I haven't kept up on this very well as far as sharing it here, but I couldn't pass up the chance to share our find since arriving in California. It's not really a local food as in it is from San Francisco. But we're willing to let technicalities slide for this one.

We decided this goodie ranks right up there with King Cake. What is "it"? Mint chocolate chip ice cream, sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies covered with dark chocolate. Pricey. Worth every single penny!Oh my goodness. Literally.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, my. Methinks I'm going to have to make a trip to California. That's all of my favorites (in the cookie, ice cream, and candy categories, anyway) in one dessert.

unschoolermom said...

I love mint chocolate chip ice cream! Not sure how well I would like the chocolate covering, but it does sound good.

Kandy