Monday, October 19, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

We have been so fortunate to travel for over a year now.  We have been exposed to more wonderful things than I ever thought I'd see in my lifetime.  And yet, nothing is grander to me than being able to sit and watch this:
and this:

or even this:
On top of the fact that I love seeing kids just being kids, they are entertaining.  Josh and Lauren are staying with us tonight and it's been non-stop laughs for Nathan and I.  The latest was Josh announcing his "great idea" to Nathan, which was that he was going to sleep with me and Nathan could sleep on the couch.
 

Yesterday he taught us how to deal cards which begins with "shoveling" and "sprinkling" the cards.  And don't forget the part where you straighten the cards and do the "tap, tap, tap".  Man, do I love kids and their brilliant little minds.  I love how free and uninhibited they are.  I love how real they are with their emotions and thoughts.  I love how one of them tells me multiple times a day that he loves me.  Trust me, the feeling is sooooooo mutual!


Living the life in Arizona!

1 comments:

unschoolermom said...

I love that smile! Too cute!

Kandy