Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Josh-isms

My nephew Josh keeps us laughing all day long.  He doesn't try to be funny.  He is a hoot without even trying.  Mostly, he is just brutally honest.  One example is yesterday when we were grocery shopping and picking out food for the guys' party. 

We grabbed a cake mix and a tub of frosting.  I asked him what he thought about making that for his dad's birthday party.  He said he thought we should just make it to eat it...and not make it for the party.  I asked how come?  He says, "because you don't get very much cake at a birthday party".  I told him I liked the way he thinks.

Lauren was telling Diana that she looked better without makeup, while she was getting beautified the other morning.  Josh looked at her and said, "I think you look better with it".  (He might want to change his tune when he gets married, lol)

While  playing badminton with him, he tells me that I'm not very good.  He told me that I should practice while he is sleeping at night and maybe I could be as good as him tomorrow.  (Hmmm...that sounds like something Uncle Nathan would say) 

Oh, I love that kid!

0 comments: