Monday, November 7, 2011

Boys and Girls Part Two

While I enjoy the differences between boys and girls, I am also fascinated by the dynamics of boys and girls when they are interacting together.  I'll let the pictures tell the story again.  Parents, you know the storyline, so feel free to narrate along in your head.

and we can all guess what happened between these the above and below pictures:
Repeat that about a hundred times a day, until you both hit puberty and learn to fight in other ways, and that is boys and girls together. 

One time I was on the phone with Kyanna and she says very matter of fact: Hold on a minute, I have to go and hit my brother. I hear the phone being put on the table, a whack, crying and then she comes back and picks back up where she left off. 

Luckily, they also get along really wonderfully sometimes.  This is my favorite shot of the whole day:

Aren't they the cutest things ever?  Love those kids so much!

Living the life in Sunny Florida!

0 comments: