Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Special Concert at Peace River!

I have had an exceptionally busy week this past week.  Actually the past two weeks have been unusually hectic for us.  So I have tons of things to blog about, but I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to blog about them.  Hopefully I will get caught up over the next several days or during my next few days off.

This was one of my favorite did but didn't blog about it things: a concert given to the park performed by pickleball friends.  Not just any pickleball friends though.  Super talented and musically gifted friends.  I met Todd Hallawell and Garth Matthews both this year.
 I heard about Todd long before I knew him though because Austin is a huge fan of Todd's musical talent and has shared numerous YouTube videos of him with me.  He is an incredible musician.  What I did not know was that his wife is also. 
We were so impressed with Garth's playing also.  They played beautifully together!  Such a treat to hear all three of them play together and judging by the crowd's response, we were not the only ones that felt honored to hear them play.


Just a few short clips of them to give you some idea of their talent.


0 comments: