Friday, March 30, 2012

I Love Clouds

Out of all the things there are to love about living in Florida, from the time we first moved here at the top of my list right under: Ocean/Beaches and then: Warm Weather are: The Clouds.
 I don't know what it is about the clouds that capture my heart so much but they just do.
We will be driving along, looking at many beautiful things and I will say over and over again, look at the clouds.  Aren't they incredible?  The look like cotton candy fluffs that you could just reach up and grab.  Like I'm five years old or something.
Then I get home and I am editing pictures and again, all I can see is clouds.  And I fall in love again.
If I had a theme song, it would not be Somewhere Over the Rainbow.  It would be something along the lines of Somewhere In the Clouds.  Because it just seems to me that is a peaceful place to be.
I guess it is the same reason we lie on our backs as children and try to figure out what objects they most resemble.  It is somehow where heaven and earth meet each other in our minds.  Whatever the reason, they are lovely to look at and I'm grateful we have them here almost every single day.
Living the life in sunny Florida!



1 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Florida clouds really ARE special! Even on rainy days, instead of being gray, they are kind of silvery. I'm in love with the sky too! (A lot of people are -- I join in with the Skywatch Friday meme most weeks).