Friday, March 27, 2009

A Riddle For You

Question: If you are a man and you smash in the front bumper of your truck, what do you do?

Answer: Put a cattle catcher on the front so if you hit something again, the bumper won't budge.

If you recall, handsome hubby went bump in the night and hit a boulder and the truck was hurt and the boulder was not. This was way back in Connecticut and we had to wait until now to get it fixed. Why? Because this is where you not only buy cattle guards and have them installed, but you can do it for a really awesome price. Lovely.

After paying some hard working, honest men more money than I've spent on my hair for the past year, this is our truck:
I can hear Diana laughing from here. Let the record show, I really love this guy. There is no other logical explanation why I'd drive this truck. Especially now that he got it "fixed".

Oh my. Enough said.

On a side note, Austin asked Nathan how much it cost to fix the truck. Austin is fascinated by how much things cost and always asks this question. Nathan decided to use this time as an opportunity to teach Austin a handy math principle that relates to rounding numbers. The rule is when you spend money, you round down...when your wife spends money, you round up. Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I don't remember that rule being taught when I was in school. This must be the "new math" that I always hear about.

0 comments: