Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bar Harbor Maine to South Hampton NH

Today we scooted out of Maine bright and early. Actually it was more like we fled, due to the hurricane threat. We woke up at 3 am and were ready to leave by 6 am. It was dark and raining hard when we left. We drove through rain all the way to New Hampshire, but it was a smooth drive otherwise.We stopped at an outlet mall on the way to see if I could find a particular jacket I have been searching for, but no such luck. We had some silly fun there though that I'm guessing we'll remember for years to come.

We are now at Tuxbury Pond resort. I almost feel as if I should say, "This post has been brought to you by Tuxbury Pond" because they have free wi-fi that works great. After almost a month of slower than dial up if any connection, I feel down right spoiled.

0 comments: