Friday, September 5, 2008

Puppy Shots

Today Ace had to go for his second round of puppy shots. We woke up bright and early and drove over to the vet, who had no idea why we were there. I have no idea what happened since Auburn made the appointment, but they had no record of the appointment. They took us anyways. They were fabulous! He got all of his shots and all treatments that he needed.They loved him, of course, and I'm not just saying that because I am grandma. He is the best dog ever. Sweet, smart and loyal. And he loves me, which has nothing at all to do with why he is the best dog ever, it's just a fabulous bonus.

When we went to leave, I made sure that she showed them all of the tricks he knows already. She has faithfully worked with this dog, and it shows. Ace can sit, sit up on two legs, shake, lie down, roll over, fetch and play dead. I think she'll have him ready for college before the year is up.
Isn't he adorable? We think so too!

0 comments: