Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hershey's Chocolate World

We weren't sure that we'd get to visit Hershey this trip, but we did today. Diana and I drove up today with the kids and we had a great time. We stopped off in Hummelstown first and visited a neat toy store. This is one that my SIL and her children visit each time they are in the area. I can see why after visiting there. My niece Lauren said she'd died and went to Bryer heaven, since she collects the horses and they had a bunch there. She found a new one named Firefly to add to her collection.

Then we drove over to Hershey's Chocolate World where Aubs thought she'd died and gone to heaven. There were towers of chocolate, make your own candy experiences and a neat tour sharing the history and production of the candy complete with singing cows.

Fun, fun, fun!

On a side note, as we drove to Hershey, I saw the huge RV show they were having there. I squealed inside thinking that in February, my SIL and I had attended one together in Richmond, VA and we gabbed the whole time about how cool it would be to travel together and live side by side seeing the world. And here we are, months later-doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a surreal moment for me.

0 comments: