Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meeting Fellow FOTR Friends

I can't recall exactly how I met Carolyn, but we clicked right away when we did meet. She is another Family on the Road mom, although they are staying put for the time being while her hubby attends school. Today, I was able to meet up with her in person.We also got to meet her husband Rich. You can't tell from this picture, but he is rocking a kilt in this picture. My guys were very impressed with that.
And the sons:
Due to me not having internet/phone connection, it made it very hard to coordinate plans so we had very little time together this visit. I'm hoping we can meet up again and have more time with them.

They are not only inspiring people, they are down to earth and so friendly. I love meeting families that get what we are doing, and they are definitely souls that follow the same type of path in life that we do.

Living the life in CA!

0 comments: