Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two Guys and Their Guitars

Yesterday we spent more time having fun with our friends. I'll blog more about it tomorrow. Before I head off to bed though, I had to share some video clips of the "sons".



Patti and Roland's son Matt spent the day with us and graciously spent time showing Austin some guitar playing tips.



Matt has to be the most awesome guy I've met for a guy his age, alongside my brother Steven. It is a rare thing to find a guy who is good looking, funny, talented and smart. Oh yeah, and very kind on top of it all. Matt has it all. Can you tell he won me over? I'm wanting a Matt son-in-law.



It was really something special to me to hear the two of them playing together.

2 comments:

unschoolermom said...

I love playing the guitar! It's such a fun instrument!

Kandy

Anonymous said...

This was great fun, Austin is a great player, and a great learner. Keep it up!

-Matt