Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Just Living the Life

Today was one of the highlights of our trip down to South Florida because we were able to spend the day with Gabe and Liv. We went bowling with them:Afterwards their family came back to the campground we are at and hung out and ate pizza: Went down to the field to watch the RC planes, jets and helicopters (very cool):Did some playground fun with Papa helping at the swings (Papa loves the playground):And some climbing on a really cool tree with the guys showing the girls up:We had a really fabulous day with them.

Ambir and Santos came down and joined us, so we had lots of family around today. Made our day to say the least.

Two of my favorite quotes from the angels:

Gabe while riding in our truck with us: When I grow up, I'm going to live in a camper too. (Very cool for us to hear that and his Mom and Dad want to do the same when they get old enough to leave home so maybe their whole family will do it)

Liv after climbing up a tree and sitting there grinning like a Cheshire cat: I said, "Whatcha doing Livvy Lou?" She says, "I'm just living the life".

Well, that just sums it up for my new year's life quote I guess.....I'm just living the life!

2 comments:

unschoolermom said...

Looks like fun! I love fun days.

Kandy

Anonymous said...

okay, i am a techmoron and dont know how to email you directly, but i have a few questions, and i love the reason you smile at yourself in the mirror every morning! i would love it if you would email me directly so i could ask a few questions! my email is dandelion.girls@hotmail.com
thanks,
angela